Bluegum Web Design makes it easy for you to purchase a website care plant. By clicking “Sign Up Now” on the shop page on the Bluegum Web Design site you are agreeing to purchase a website care plan.
- Agree to your nominated credit card being debited the monthly subscription cost on signing up. Online credit card monthly subscriptions will be renewed automatically unless otherwise notified.
- Agree that any errors made in entering the contact information and order details on the registration form are your responsibility and that Bluegum Web Design is not liable for any consequences of such errors or incorrect information. If you change address or any other relevant details, you must notify Bluegum Web Design.
- Agree that Bluegum Web Design and its employees and agents will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission by Bluegum Web Design or any person providing services through the Bluegum Web Design site.
- May at any time request to cancel your website care plan purchased on the Bluegum Web Design site. Simply notify us by emailing email@example.com detailing your name, order number, and your reason for cancelling, and we will endeavour to action your request within five (5) working days after receipt.
- May at any time request to be taken off our emailing list by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email newsletter.
- In order to purchase a website care plan through Bluegum Web Design, you will need to establish an account. Don’t reveal your password or other account information to anyone else, as you are responsible for all activities that occur through your account. If you’re concerned that the security of your account has been compromised, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Agree that all services provided through the Bluegum Web Design site shall be deemed to be made and provided in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Australia notwithstanding your location, shall be governed exclusively by ACT law, and the Courts of the ACT shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters involving or alleged to involve Bluegum Web Design.
- Acknowledge that these Standard Subscription T&Cs may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Standard Subscription T&Cs, and you agree to any such modification.
- Agree that, to the extent permitted by law, Bluegum Web Design and/or its suppliers exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of life, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Bluegum Web Design site, the delay or inability to use the Bluegum Web Design site, the provision of or failure to provide goods or services, or any information, software, products or services obtained through the Bluegum Web Design site. Note that you may have rights under statutory consumer protection laws, including the Competition and Consumer Protection Act 2010 (Cth), and these Standard Subscription T&Cs are subject to any rights you may have under such laws.
- Declare that you are over 18 years of age, or if you are not 18 years of age, that you have parental consent to make this purchase.